The LLS Orchestra is honored to be performing for the first time in the Zipper Hall of Colburn, among the leading music conservatories in the country, just a few steps away from the world-renowned LA Phil (200 S Grand Avenue, Los Angeles).
Our exceptional soloists for the night will be:
- Jason Stoll, an exceptional Southern California pianist with a multifaceted career as concerto soloist, recitalist, chamber musician, educator, and collaborative artist;
- Elisabetta Russo, a well-known and acclaimed soprano who, among others, sang with Andrea Bocelli; and
- Yoo Hee Shin, an incredibly talented pianist with a master’s degree in music from the Peabody Institute of The Johns Hopkins University, currently completing her JD degree at Loyola Law School.
The program includes two iconic pieces of music:
- Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto No. 2, a timeless masterpiece that's sure to stir your emotions; and
- Gershwin/Grofè Rhapsody in Blue, a stunning composition that captures the energy and spirit of America.
The beauty and magic of this performance could only be matched by our own Alessandra Tarissi De Jacobis, who will be our host for the event again.
Tickets are limited, and we expect them to sell out fast. A minimum donation of $25 will secure a seat. We’ll reserve seats in the first rows for donors of $100 and above. So, if you're interested in joining us, we encourage you to make your gift early to avoid disappointment.